Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Journal 2: Getting Around

In my opinion,, the driving system is pretty good in California. I got my first car when I came here. I love to drive in California. The high ways are good, although it is bussy when I drive to campus every moring. It cost me about 20 munites to arrive campus, in contrast my county China, it would spend me around 1 hour with the same distance.So, it is efficiency.

Driving here is safer than  in China. You know, when we drive in China , every driver want to go first, and they do not want to yield others. As a result, there would be some small accidents. But, in California, Usually people want to yield others, even yiled  pedestrians. It  totally oppistes in China.


I have never taken bus since I came here. But I see the buses are usually not crowded and everyone can have a sit. Only one thing confuses me that if the buses belong to private property or public?

By the way, I vist your blogs and read your journals,but here are must some problem with my account, so I can not comment in your guys' blog. I will fix it as soon as possible.I am sorry for that.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the streets in CA is good, and the drivers behave well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the traffic is bad it can TAKE YOU a really long time to come to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right!!!!Big Bird~my picture shows Beijing

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....i don't think u r a good driver.

    ReplyDelete