Friday, September 30, 2011

Journal 5: Life's Soundtrack

Music is a good thing. it can express people's emotion. It shows one kind of soul. My favorite song is a Chinese song named " Love is not an easy thing".
The first time I heard this song was when I studied in the library with my girlfriend tow years ago.Firtly, I think the words of this song is good. It tells me that love is not easy to manage, to find a lover has the same hobby with you, . Secondly, the melody of this song is easy to remeber. It is not hard to sing, and I can easily  sing it to my girlfriend, and she also loves this song. most time after singing, she gives me a kiss. It is sweet.
This song  tells me that love should be treasured becaus it can fly away from you suddenly.My girlfriend and me are still keeping a good relationship till now, although we are living a differenr county and have a different time. Thanks for this song, and we appreciate each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment